Family Reading Partners comes to you.
Whether it’s a school (evening, lunchtime, after-school), a housing community, a non-profit, a PreK/Headstart facility, a neighborhood, a private program or your home — we partner with you.
We provide the books, the modeling, the discussing and the sharing — all in one.
WHAT AN FRP SESSION LOOKS LIKE
• Provides a research component —sharing why reading with children of all ages is important.
• Models for parents how to have quality conversations around books with their children.
• Gives time to the families to practice exploring books together and to share their insights.
• Provides conversation cards so parents have additional ideas of things to talk about with their children when they continue reading the books at home.
• Gives books away to increase the quantity and quality of books in the home.